Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Dr. Green

Greetings all,
The Dr. Green torch has officially been passed. I'm Jessie Kathan, aka Dr. Green K. I'm very excited about taking up this position and continuing the blog.

A little bit about me:
I just started my junior year in high school in Moraga, an extremely small suburb in the Bay Area. When I'm not staring at my computer screen, I enjoy reading, hiking, and cooking (badly).

I've been writing for the Green News for a couple of years, and right now I'm on the Editorial Board. I'm passionate about saving the environment, but by no means do I claim to be the epitome of environmental consciousness; I freely admit that much of my food is inorganic, and ocacasionally - very occasionally - I use an unreusable water bottle (Al Gore have mercy). However, I'm enthusiastic about making my own lifestyle more environmentally friendly, and educating others along the way.

I'm eager to explore new ways this blog can grow, and I want a major part of it to involve you, the readers. Please comment on any of my posts and, if you are in need of any environmental advice or have topics like to see covered, email me at jessie.kathan@gmail.com

~Dr. Green K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CABBAGE <3 I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3

Anonymous said...

hey gayboys, wazzup??

Commenting on Dr. Green P's Blog

I'd love to hear your questions or comments about any my posts or environmental issues. To respond, click on comments at the bottom of the desired article you wish to declare an opinion on, and begin writing up your say. A gmail account isn't necessary to comment. Signing in as "Anonymous" or presenting a "Name/ID" works just as well. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email me at drgreensblog@gmail.com