Friday, August 27, 2010

Goodbye, Dr. Green T!

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping you're all enjoying what's left of summer vacation; however, if you're back in school, then I wish you a wonderful academic year! Starting this Fall 2010, I will begin my education at the University of California-Berkeley as a Business Administration major in the Haas School of Business. Unfortunately, this new pathway from community college will be a lot more stressful, tiring, and time-consuming on my life. With this being said, I will be stepping down as Dr. Green T from The Green News.

It has been a fantastic last two years serving The Green News. I began as a regular writer of this online newsletter, submitting monthly articles on environmental subjects that interested me. Within 6 months, I was given the opportunity to take on the role of Dr. Green T for The Green News. What an honor. I feel this responsibility and committment has been truly wonderful as I've been presented a canvas in which to create my own works for the general public to read and acknowledge.

I'm excited to see Dr. Green's Blog move forward with each and every person who decides to take on the role. It is absolutely a fantastic experience and I thank The Green News for letting me be the one to grow from it. :) Stay green, everyone!

Peace&Love,
Dr. Green T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CABBAGE <3 I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3I LOVE CABBAGE <3

Commenting on Dr. Green P's Blog

I'd love to hear your questions or comments about any my posts or environmental issues. To respond, click on comments at the bottom of the desired article you wish to declare an opinion on, and begin writing up your say. A gmail account isn't necessary to comment. Signing in as "Anonymous" or presenting a "Name/ID" works just as well. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email me at drgreensblog@gmail.com