Thursday, February 7, 2008

February's Green Thing: Use Body Heat

There's a new Green Thing for February, and it's just perfect for Valentine's Day--instead of cranking up thermostats and radiators, the Green Thing is challenging members to "use their body warmth". What does that mean, though? The website suggests the obvious "put on a sweater," but also suggests snuggling up with someone as a great way to get warm. It works, people! See the inspiring, American Apparel-filled video below, and happy snuggling!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Hilary Benedict

Commenting on Dr. Green P's Blog

I'd love to hear your questions or comments about any my posts or environmental issues. To respond, click on comments at the bottom of the desired article you wish to declare an opinion on, and begin writing up your say. A gmail account isn't necessary to comment. Signing in as "Anonymous" or presenting a "Name/ID" works just as well. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email me at drgreensblog@gmail.com